Saturday, 8 February 2014

Love

What makes the difference between we humans and other animals around us? my 4 year old son asked.
The difference lies in our capacity to think,our knowledge and capacity to developments of various tools and of-course our compassion,love I keep on elaborating..,
Do we love?
Yes,of course, you know I loves you right?
Then why we killed our sheep which give us its wool,and always come when we call him and likes to around us,play with us and show us its love by scrubbing its face on us...?
Son,that's because we need meat and money that's why?
So,money is bigger than love? Do you sell me for money too?
No, you are my son and that is just an animal,
But he shows his faith in you until it dies,so whose love is better? son keeps on looking me.
I shift my eyes from his eyes....Oh,I have to teach him now our rules of love,we loves others until it benefit us otherwise find excuse to avoid them from our lives and still keep on proclaiming we Love....
We Love...?Do we really......?

1 comment: